Saturday, December 4, 2010

Is Your Table Festive?!

Let's make your table festive ...
Like I said in the mantle post from Thursday, decorate your tree first.  Put all of the extra things in a pile! 
This is my extra box of small ornament balls and Christmas Tree place card holders ...OH glittery!  (Is that a word?!)
Extra snowflake ornaments ... pack of 3 at Target for $2 last year.  I also have some ornament hangers that have a small red bead on them.  Target too! 
Extra decorative items ... ummm what should I do with these?  (These items sat on the dining room table for a few days - I was trying to get inspired!   LOL.)
So I placed a red runner on the table.  Placed my extra decorative items on the runner.  Then I scattered red balls and red glitter place card holders around the items.
 One of my favorite things to do is decorate the chandelier.  This is a strand of red beads wrapped around the light.  Then those ornament hangers with snowflakes or tiny balls.  That is it!  Simple and very cute.   
Happy Holidays!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment