Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas!


11 days until Christmas! Where did December go???

After having zero internet all weekend, I was unable to do a post and more importantly SHOP ONLINE! With that said, I’ve borrowed my neighbors wifi tonight and am happily doing a post ordering Christmas gifts. Ahhh… how did we operate before Internet? And thank you to my lovely neighbor Rosa for sharing her wifi. :)

In the last week and a half, we’ve done all our decorating and it’s hard to believe we’re half way through December already. Here are a few pictures of Christmas decor and ideas...
Simple. That's my theme this year. This garland is
oh so fab and Homegoods hit a home run on this one.



My hubby's childhood ornament and his favorite to date!


Found this garland at Michaels and love it!

Took some of our beautiful serving trays and doctored them up with ornaments and berrys


Ahhh... love this season! Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. colorful and festive!!the garland looks great with the painting!

    ReplyDelete