Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Decor

I saw this in a magazine or on a blog but cannot remember where and it's driving me nuts! I think it was Pottery barn but for the life of me I can’t find it online. Regardless, this is totally not my idea but I couldn’t wait to do this project. A few tree branches, a little spray paint and a trip to the dollar store made this project a total of $2 and it's so cute for Christmas!
I started with this pitcher which I adore. Love Jalisco

These ornaments came from Dollar Tree and have just the right bit of sparkle!
A bag of moss from Dollar Tree

So cute!


A last minute decision to paint the branches white, and much better!
Hope everyone is finding joy in the holiday season! Posting our mantle tomorrow and Amy and I are doing a dual wreath post on Saturday so be sure to visit. Thanks for staying tuned!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment