Thursday, October 14, 2010

Easy to ORGANIZE

OK my Crafties ... I have the most simple way to keep yourself organized.  It is cost effective and easy to find. 
Yes ... it is a spiral notebook!  Silly right?!  NO ... not silly, smart.  This is what I do EVERY night after the kids are in bed.  I sit in the kitchen and write down what I need to do the next day.
The next day, I add to the list.  Things pop up, calls come in, errands need to be added to the list.  I put the bills I need to pay in the front pocket.  I carry this with me everywhere .... it is in my hand, on the console of my car, in my purse at WalMart, etc. 
These 2 things go hand in hand! 

Some of you out there (I won't name anyone specific - you know who you are), ONLY NEED ONE NOTEBOOK/PLANNER, NOT FOUR!  Get a bigger notebook - don't try to get over-organized and buy muliptle notebooks/planners. 

I realized many years ago that this is SO very simple.  Help simplify your daily life and GET ORGANIZED.



No comments:

Post a Comment