Monday, February 7, 2011

Where does the time go?

WOW! It's February and I haven't posted in quite some time! My apologies, you crafty mamas! Sometimes life just gets crazy and with a full time job, 2 small kids and everything else we fit in our lives, finding time to get a project done isn't always in the equation. We are working on some cool stuff and I promise more ideas and inspiration to come shortly. 

I'm working on a sign for a friend's wedding that I'll post at the end of the week and we are working on a king size headboard and a couple of paintings.

Until then, what have you all been up to? Do you find that 32 hours in a day would be better like I do? I need more time and another me because there are so many fun projects to accomplish in our house but not enough hours in the day!

See you soon and thanks for stopping by!

Katie

Happy Birthday to our sweet dog, Boca today... she's 5 going on 1. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment