Friday, February 18, 2011

Where in the world have I been?

Hey Crafties.  No, I did not fall off the face of the Earth!  Although, I do need to snap out of it and get back into posting for y'all. 


This is where I have been ....


You would think that having 4 boys is enough chaos for one house .... but Nooooooo ..... I had to go and get a puppy.  What was I thinking?!  But he is soooo cuuuuttteee! 


My last 2 weeks have been submerged in this.  The last "crafty" thing I did was clean up a puddle on the floor! 


There is one problem though ... the 6 of us can't seem to agree on a name for this little pup.  In the 2 weeks we have had him, his name has been one of these:

Puppy
Wilbur
Gus
Rennie
Chewy
Ziggy

PLEASE PLEASE PAAALLLEeeeaaaaassSSSEEEE, help me name him!  Post a comment with a name for our pup. 

See you next week with a crafty post!  Have a great weekend.  (By the way, Georgia is 74 degrees today!)
Amy

1 comment: