Monday, September 27, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

Who's the best paint of them all? OIL RUBBED BRONZE!
This mirror was red, gold, silver and brown and although it was fun, I just couldn't' figure out a home for it in our house. Nothing 'fit.' So I got my spray on and turned it's brown upside down.
Horrific iPhone pic but you get the idea... Before ORB
Recycling a Parents Magazine
Thought my beauty of a mirror could look good above my newly distressed and painted foyer table! For now, I'm liking. For later it may turn white.
(Don't judge the phone on the floor and hideous wall plug.)


Here's our old entry. We piled everything on this entry table, I know you do the same and that's another blog entirely! And YES, that's a microwave on the floor. Again, don't judge. We like heating up nuggets in the front room! This was taken when we were renovating our house so we crammed furniture and stuff everywhere! Notice the lovely yellow paint?

BEFORE


















AFTER
Me likey! You likey?


No comments:

Post a Comment