Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Worst Blogger EVER. That's me!

Who’s the worst blogger in the land? I AM!!!
Okay so here’s my pity party:  I’ve got a 2.5 year old, a 1 year old and am about to have baby #3 in the next 6-8 weeks. My job has changed at work so I’m spinning out of control most days then I’ve got my other jobs when home, so running a household, working and being prego have kept this mama in the blog free zone. Needless to say, my life has had little time for blogging. I’m missing it greatly and have done so many projects in the past few months but by 11 PM when the house is clean again, toys put away, kitchen back to normal and laundry ½ way done, I’m ready for bed! Slacker. Shame on me!
I’ll be putting some new posts in and my apologies to our great readers for having zero good stuff to see in the past few months.
Much love and hugs! See you soon!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment