Monday, July 25, 2011

Rachel at Accessorize and Organize

Oh Rachel, how I love her. She is a fantastic DIY'er, maker of all things, mother of 2 kids (one in particular that I hijacked a name from), incredible wife, insane runner, minivan driving woman who knows how to run a family and make everyone jealous on the outside looking in! She basically ROCKS! I peruse her site everyday and if you haven't checked it out before, go now and look at Rachel and Marlene’s blog, Accessorize and Organize. They are fantastic and you'll be inspired to think you can build beautiful diamond jewelry or make a farmhouse table all within clicks.

She's started a baby board on Pinterest for our little girl that's about a month away from making her grand apperance and I'm so thankful for all the awesome ideas.  Thanks Rachel! What would I do without you and your 7 am texts?

xoxoxo

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment